[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1043 - in trunk: . docs drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Sep 5 19:01:29 UTC 2007

> the ShutdownImminent must be kept as mapped on LB!

I'm not so sure about that. I can't really find too much info on this
status (the HID Power Devices document is not very clear about its
meaning) and from the scarce documentation I did find, it looks like
that we will never receive this flag, since NUT will have already
shutdown at the time the UPS sends it. Do you have more information on this?