[Nut-upsdev] bye!

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Sep 8 21:19:35 UTC 2007

Dear fellow NUT developers,

after almost exactly two years as a NUT developer, I have concluded
that this would be a good time to retire from active development.

The project is in good shape, and the driver I was most involved with
(usbhid-ups) is in better condition than ever, due to the excellent
recent work of Arjen de Korte.

Having already scaled back my activity for the last 6 months, I still
find the daily mailing list traffic a lot to handle.  So as of today,
I have disactivated my active membership of the mailing lists (I am
still subscribed for posting, but not for receipt).

Of course, I will still be available to help, where I can, with
specific questions about my drivers (belkinunv, usbhid-ups) or the
configure/automake system. But such mails will have to be cc'd to me
directly from now on, as I will no longer receive the list postings.

Thanks to everyone for the great team spirit that has made this such
an enjoyable project to work on!

Best, -- Peter