[Nut-upsdev] Programming problem.

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Sun Sep 23 12:14:45 UTC 2007

Den Sunday 23 September 2007 10.14.03 skrev Arjen de Korte
8<----------------snip-------------
> > Any ideas to take my head out of 'spin lock' ?
>
> If I understand correctly what you're trying to solve is already done by
> NUT. You simply call 'dstate_addcmd()' only for commands that are
> supported. By doing so, only those commands will be available. We do
> something similar in the usbhid-ups driver (the structures are defined in
> the subdriver).

Thank you Arjen.
That was it, I know about 'dstate_addcmd()' and also use it, but my
head was locked to enable disable functions :-)

So now I know how to solve it. I have a look at usbhid-ups.

Thank's again
Regards
Kjell