[Nut-upsdev] MAINTAINERS

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Jan 5 19:16:30 UTC 2008

Folks,

I just wanted to update the MAINTAINERS file to list myself as a
maintainer for some parts of NUT. Quite a couple of people listed there,
don't seem to be actively involved with NUT anymore (apologies in
advance if you see your name listed here):

- Russell Kroll
- Fabio Di Niro
- Kirill Smelkov
- (Peter Selinger)

I know this has lead to frustration in the past when people tried to
contact some of these people and got no response whatsoever. Would it be
appropriate to contact these people and ask if they still want to be
listed there? And if we don't hear from them, just remove them from this
file?

Best regards, Arjen

PS  The same basically goes for the project as a whole. We have people
listed as developers on https://alioth.debian.org/projects/nut/ from
which I can't remember to ever have seen a contribution. Maybe it is
good to clean that up too. I think we should ask people if they still
want to have developer access if they have not posted anything in the
last year or so.