[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1372 - in trunk: . data docs drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Mar 11 08:59:29 UTC 2008

> Author: adkorte-guest
> Date: Mon Mar 10 10:08:08 2008
> New Revision: 1372
>
> Log:
> - allow subdrivers to override the 'shutdown.(return|stayoff)' commands
> that are 'composed' in the driver
> - add new 'load.(on|off).delay' commands to allow the above (will
> implicitly define 'load.(on|off)' command with a delay value of '0')
> - add description of how the driver will deal with these commands in the
> documentation for the HID subdrivers

I think the above should provide the flexibility we need in shutting down
the UPS. The subdrivers can define their own 'shutdown.(return|stayoff)'
commands or delegate this to the usbhid-ups driver by setting
'load.(on|off).delay'. If we can't make the UPS shutdown according to the
NUT standards by either of these methods, it probably isn't possible at
all.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Eindhoven - The Netherlands