[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1376 - in trunk: . server

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 02:37:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org> wrote:
>  - drivers/usbhid-ups:
>  I intend to backport all the changes that are still in the trunk. Despite
>  having asked for comments and testing numerous times on the Development
>  mailing list over the past few weeks (and months), I have received little
>  to no comments. So either these changes are the best thing since sliced
>  bread, or I am the only active developer with a USB HID UPS. Either way, I
>  see no alternative other than by backporting this to Testing get feedback
>  from the field (and see what happens). The version we have now in Testing
>  broke some devices with exceptionally long report descriptors, so we'll
>  have to do something here anyhow.

As I mentioned, I have had limited testing time available since I had
to rebuild my main development machine. When I checked about a week
ago, the usbhid-ups driver worked well with my APC Back-UPS LS 500 and
my MGE Pulsar Evolution 500.

If you are looking for more superficial testing, I can try to keep up,
but I assumed that you were looking for the shutdown-and-restart sort
of testing.

--
- Charles Lepple