[Nut-upsdev] Exide NetUPS SE (aka Powerware 5119 etc)

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Wed Jan 7 16:06:36 UTC 2009

Den Sunday 04 January 2009 13.50.03 skrev Arnaud Quette:
I answer this to,
> Hi Johan,
>
> this wasn't that urgent! compatibility info have still ~ 2 weeks to enter
> the tree!
> so take your time, and don't go awaking your son ;-)
>
> 2009/1/2 Johan Adler <johan.adler at gmail.com>
>
> > OK. "upsc <upsname>" while online, unplugged, and replugged:
> >
> > jadler at oldell:/var/lib/tftpboot$ upsc netups
> > battery.capacity.nominal: 17.00
> > battery.charge: 67.1
>
> I'm curious. Is it really that accurate?

Yes and no, I think that the measurement is not so accurate but the
protocol state that all measurements is delivered with 2 decimals from
the ups unit.

The upscode2 driver is following what it say in the doc. But not all
functions is implemented like the loadsegment.

Regards
Kjell