[Nut-upsdev] Problems with nut on new openSuSE 11.1 (same ecstasy_ups)

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Jan 15 07:42:07 UTC 2009

Citeren "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com>:

> <snip>

> Offset: 0, Size:
> 8, Value: 20.300000
>

> Looks like the fix in r1627 didn't stay fixed :-(

Not at all. What you're seeing is a debug line that tells us what the
UPS is reporting. We can't change that without modifying the firmware
in the UPS. We can only adjust the value that is reported in
'battery.voltage' and this is exactly what this patch does.

If you really want to check this out without fixing your configuration
first, run the driver with debug level 5 (-DDDDD) and you'll see what
is reported to the socket to which the server connects. Note that it
will be very verbose.

Please keep list traffic on the list