[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1728 - trunk/tools

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Jan 15 15:43:20 UTC 2009

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:

>> I think we probably need to call the script with either
>> $(srcdir)/nut-usbinfo.pl
>> or $(distdir)/nut-usbinfo.pl (both of which should work, since the script is
>> now included in EXTRA_DIST).
>
> yup, I came to exactly the same conclusion.
> I'm going for the distdir approach (commit underway)

Looking at the tarball, I'd say close, but no cigar. Looking at the
file dates, these are identical to the ones that are already in the
trunk. I expected to see a modification date of today. Could it be
that we need to put the 'tools' directory before the 'scripts' in the
SUBDIRS in the top-level Makefile.am?

Please keep list traffic on the list