[Nut-upsdev] Powercom support and sponsorship

Arnaud Quette arnaud.quette at free.fr
Sun Nov 1 16:51:29 UTC 2009

Alexey,

I've moved the thread to the Developers list now, since it will be
more technical.

2009/10/31 Morozov Alexey <morozov at pcm.ru>:

> Dear Alexander,
> Thank you for your quick reply. We've updated communication protocol for Powercom UPS to be compatible with HID for power device and would like to add it in NUT. Russian Powercom team can provide communication protocol and demo units for testing. Can i send communication protocols to your email?

knowing that you're now going the HID way, adding support for your
device using the usbhid-ups driver should be quite straightforward...

If you can, for the protocol information, please send it to this list
so that we can keep track in the Protocol Library.
Note that you will also get an Acknowledgement entry.

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops
Conseiller Municipal - Saint Bernard du Touvet -
http://www.SaintBernardDuTouvet.fr/
en charge de la Communication, de l'Informatique et des Technologies