[Nut-upsdev] New to nut project

Levesque, Patrick Patrick.Levesque at verint.com
Wed Nov 4 13:12:09 UTC 2009

I have tried to support a TrippLite Internet350SER UPS using a serial
cable (The only connection on this model) using the 2.4 code branch.  It
uses the Protocol 1004 from the tripplite specification that can be use
either used on serial or USB device.  Since my device was only serial, I
worked only on the serial integration.  Since I found nothing in
tripplite.c, tripplite-hid.c, tripplitesu.c to support my model, I have
done trippliteser.c in order to support my unit.  Not all the
functionality are there but the core functionality is there.  Since it
is licence as GPLv2, I just want to push back my modifs to the community
but really don't know the procedure.

thank for the help

Patrick Levesque

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.