[Nut-upsdev] mge-shut lowbatt config param

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:20:05 UTC 2009

2009/10/1 Daniel O'Connor <doconnor at gsoft.com.au>

> Hi,

Hi Dan,

sorry for the lag in answering, but I was off for a week due to some health
problems...

> We have been testing an MGE Pulsar M 3000 and found that the lowbatt
> doesn't appear to do much. You can see it in the output of upsc but
> battery.charge.low is still the default.
>
> Setting battery.charge.low with upsrw does seem to 'stick' though so I
> we can use that.
>
> Mostly I'm wondering what the driver param is for :)

ooch, right. The param is exposed but not applied.
As you told, setting it through upsrw works!

I've just fixed the param application (subversion r2016), so using "-x
lowbatt" or putting it in ups.conf now works as it should.

thanks for the report. I hope you're doing fine.

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops