[Nut-upsdev] Status of cyberpower driver

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Oct 21 06:56:54 UTC 2009

Citeren "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty op suddenlinkmail.com>:

> Well I guess you have seen enough of my CP UPS output ;-) It it frustrating
> that suse doesn't update the nut package very often. After all the work you
> did to get the voltage to display correctly instead of at 20V, suse still has
> updated the package.

Huh? Usually, you'll find updated packages withing days after we
release a new version. See

     http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/hardware/openSUSE_11.1/

It's well known that the policy of openSUSE to only fix bugs in
existing installations (ie, keep versions as they are) and that they
rarely bump versions. However, the buildservice usually provides newer
versions, should you wish to try them.

Please keep list traffic on the list