[Nut-upsdev] Liebert ESP II driver

Robert Jobbagy jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:23:50 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I attached my shutdown patch.
I tested and works fine but please someone needs test.

You need make a shutdown script and put in it these things:

if (test -f /etc/killpower)
then
   /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl shutdown   <- it calls the shutdown function
of liebert-esp2 driver
/sbin/shutdown -h +0
fi

Please put in devel tree, thanks.