[Nut-upsdev] smart1050slt by tripp lite

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:03:01 UTC 2010

On Jan 31, 2010, at 8:49 PM, chance fulton wrote:

> If there is anything else you want done with this I am available to
> test
> most days.
>
> I did not have time to capture the poweroff event, as it would take me
> an hour or so to kill the ups without making too much noise :)
>

> Added secondary load around 60
> Power fail at 123
> return power at 182
>
> Load removed at 240
>
> Hope this helps.
>

> I can let it run much longer if required, I only stopped it for the
> sake
> of the list.

Thanks, I'll look at the events later.

I'm still confused by the output - it says it's r2300, but in that
version, it shouldn't say "Unknown input voltage range: 0x02" because
that is one of the cases that it is decoding in the switch statement
in decode_v(). Are you sure the tripplite_usb driver is being rebuilt
properly?

If any of the other folks on the list want to take a look at this, I'd
be happy to have another set of eyes on the problem.

- Charles