[Nut-upsdev] Liebert ESP II driver

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Jul 30 09:04:07 UTC 2010

Citeren Robert Jobbagy <jobbagy.robert op gmail.com>:

> I ran /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl start and driver didnt start
> I gave this error:
> ESP-II capable UPS not detected

Most likely, the driver is still running in the background. Make sure
you stop all drivers before starting (even in debug mode). Search the
archives.

> second,
> I ran /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl start and
> ups shutdown itself and I dont know why?

I don't have a clue if you don't provide more information. What
version of the driver are you running? Which modifications did you
make? In the past it has been running as far as I know, so if it no
longer does, you probably broke it.

> I know that I need run the driver like this : /path/to/liebert-esp2 -DD -a
> liebert-esp2 but If I use this liebert-esp -DD -a liebert-esp >> logfile <-
> it doesnt work

You also need to redirect the stderr output.

Please keep list traffic on the list