[Nut-upsdev] Liebert GXT2 Support

Drew drew.kay at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:15:42 UTC 2010

Good Day,

I was wondering what the status was on support for the Liebert GXT2
family of UPS units? I've noted that the contact closure mode is
supported along with experimental support for the 3000VA/230v model
which I assume is the serial 'smart' signaling?

I have several GXT2-1500's which I'm interested in getting supported
in Linux and, as I have access to both the USB & SNMP expansion
boards, I'm willing to volunteer one of them as a test bed for the
GXT2 driver(s).

--
Drew

--Marie Curie