[Nut-upsdev] libnutclient pull request

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:51:57 UTC 2012

On Nov 10, 2012, at 11:48 AM, Arnaud Quette wrote:

> 2012/11/10 Emilien Kia <kiae.dev at gmail.com>
> Hello all,
>
> Hi Emilien,
>
> I come back to request comments (and merge) on my pull request of the libnutclient.
>
> https://github.com/clepple/nut/pull/2
>
> All previous comments have been addressed (some fixes and documentation).
>
> For memory, the libnutclient is an high-level C++ and C client library allowing to dialog with upsd. The addressed model is oriented around devices, variables and commands; unlike libupsclient which is near the network protocol (get, list ...).
>
> as commented on the pull request, I'm 2nding it: you have fixed everything requested.
> Though I don't require it for the merge, I'd like to see some unit tests for libnutclient in the future.
> I'm even astonished that these are not already there ;-)
>
> Thanks for all your excellent work on NUT Emilien!

I will try and look at this again tonight. There are a number of things that need to be separated out, such as the .gitignore files (which will conflict with the reposurgeon conversion) and the unrelated change that reverses r3757 (or is that what Arnaud was referring to with the conflict in r3767?)

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail