[Nut-upsdev] New driver for UPSes manufactured by Voltronic Power

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:10:18 UTC 2013

On Apr 11, 2013, at 7:59 AM, hyouko at gmail.com wrote:

> I applied NUT's revision 3721 to usb driver to suit new USBDevice_t structure in is_usb_device_supported and added it to tools/nut-usbinfo.pl - sorry, I was building it against 2.6.5 and didn't notice it before. I've also added a comment to usb driver so that the autogen script/{hal/ups-nut-device.fdi.in,udev/nut-usbups.rules.in} have the right comment for rules generated for this driver.
> Plus, I've blessed the manuals with a better layout.
> >dan

No problem. It sounds like we may have implemented some of the same changes, but I'll download the patch and grab the updates to the USB comments and the manuals.

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/compare/master...voltronic-driver

Arnaud prefers to wait until we release 2.6.6 to update the NUT website, but that means the current website doesn't have information on our switch to Git. Here is some auto-generated documentation:

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/cayenne/docs/r012663de803b0f48918eabf5bfbd4bea185ed1be-352/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s03.html#_source_code_management

If that link gets garbage-collected, there is a symlink that gets updated on every build:

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/cayenne/docs/latest/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s03.html#_source_code_management

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail