[Nut-upsdev] cgi graphs text unreadable (black-on-black)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Dec 14 10:13:04 UTC 2013

Guys,

  This is probably known, but since I working on nut tonight, I thought I would
make sure. This is with the latest built from git. The cgi-bin script that shows
the graph of upsstats has text that is unreadable. The text is black and the
background is black. Here is a screenshot:

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/bugs/nut/cgi-black-text.jpg

  Here is the same page with the text selected with the mouse:

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/bugs/nut/cgi-black-text-highlighted.jpg

  I don't know how the cgi scripts are formatting the text, but the index.html,
bottom.html and header.html files use some very very old html color settings. I
don't know if that is the problem, but I've tried adding style="color:#51B3B1"
in various tags in the header.html and index.html files, but no difference.

  What say the experts?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.