[Nut-upsdev] cgi graphs text unreadable (black-on-black)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:45:46 UTC 2013

On 12/14/2013 06:58 AM, Charles Lepple wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2013, at 5:13 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
>
>> This is probably known, but since I working on nut tonight, I thought I
>> would make sure. This is with the latest built from git. The cgi-bin script
>> that shows the graph of upsstats has text that is unreadable. The text is
>> black and the background is black. Here is a screenshot:

> Also, what version of Firefox is that? Is it potentially a problem with an
> extension? (It's a long shot, since the default HTML templates don't load any
> external stylesheets.) I tried it here with both Firefox 25 and Safari, and
> the green text shows up in both cases.

Firefox 26 -- it is definitely the problem! I tried in an old konqueror browser
an it displays the green text just fine:

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/bugs/nut/cgi-black-text-konqueror.jpg

Who would have thought. I'll follow up with mozilla there. That's (1) issue down :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.