[Nut-upsdev] Best Axxium Pro, Model Series 0650?

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Tue Jun 11 13:51:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:32:23 -0400
Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

> You mentioned the null-modem cable, but are you using a motherboard
> RS-232 port, or a USB-to-serial converter?

Real, honest-to-goodness RS-232 port.

[snip]
> Maybe Kjell has some insight on what else to try with the bcmxcp
> driver.

If I could just see what, if anything, the UPS is sending back, it
would help.

Maybe I'll try stack-tracing the drivers.

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is