[Nut-upsdev] Merging blzr as blazer (and un-merging voltronic?)

hyouko at gmail.com hyouko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:21:14 UTC 2013

In my opinion, there might be just one problem: the blzr driver
doesn't provide anymore two splitted drivers (serial and usb), so this
isn't going to be a 'silent update' for those using these drivers
(should we provide symlinks or the like?).
If this doesn't sound like a problem to you, I'll take care of the rename.

Plus, if you could take a look to the blazer-fix pull request and
merge it, if it's ok, into master before the rename, we may avoid some
conflicts.