[Nut-upsdev] building NUT on Mac OS X Yosemite (website/documentation)

Jean Perriault (GM TAF) jpweb.taf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:45:14 UTC 2014

hello,
below the result of ./configure + full make output (do you need more?)
I've installed python modules, but it didn't help

Configuration summary:
======================
build serial drivers: yes
build USB drivers: yes
build SNMP drivers: yes
build neon based XML driver: yes
enable Avahi support: no
build Powerman PDU client driver: no
build IPMI driver: no
build Mac OS X meta-driver: yes
build i2c based drivers: no
enable SSL support: yes (OpenSSL)
enable libwrap (tcp-wrappers) support: no
enable libltdl (Libtool dlopen abstraction) support: no
build nut-scanner: no
build CGI programs: no
build and install documentation: no
build and install the development files: no

> make
Making all in protocols
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
cd nut/docs; /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make  html-chunked pdf
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `html-chunked'.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `pdf'.
cd nut/docs/man; /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make  html-man
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `html-man'.
make: *** No rule to make target `-eindex.html', needed by `ups-html.txt'.  Stop.