[Nut-upsdev] Developing the UPS side of the UPS-NUT equation (via usbhid)

Tim Dawson tadawson at tpcsvc.com
Thu Mar 6 21:35:13 UTC 2014

Rob -
	Just out of curiosity, will this device also have any network
monitoring connectivity, or just USB?  Not sure what market you are
targeting, but even as a small business/home compute user, I find that
the distance limitations of USB often cause me grief, and myself, I
would love to see a network alternative as well . . . Perhaps support
for a network dongle on the USB port?  More software, I know, but
depending on what's embedded in your UPS, it does eliminate the need for
a hardware-centric network implementation . . .

- Tim