[Nut-upsdev] [HCL] Eaton Powerware 9125 2500U supported by USB

Nello Lucchesi nello at octobergroup.com
Sat Sep 20 00:53:39 UTC 2014

Charles:

The manual is here:
http://lit.powerware
.com/ll_download.asp?file=9125_Users_guide_2500-3000VA.pdf

Yes, I think you found what I need: Powerware ups 5 PW9125  (bcmxcp)

And it is part of the FreeNAS distribution so I'm all set.  I had been
looking under 'Eaton' and it's under 'PowerWare' so I didn't see it the
first time through.

Thank you.

  - nello