[Nut-upsdev] UPS integration into NUT

Brandt, Dieter dieter.brandt at aegps.com
Wed Jul 8 13:17:33 UTC 2015

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

we are developer and producer of UPS devices. Now we would like to integrate a small UPS via USB connection to  NAS systems. We heart from third party that we need a special driver for NAS systems to work fine and to display also the company name and UPS device name in the web page / software of NAS.
Currently we have a UPS with USB and our own VID (0x2B2D) and PID (0xFFFF). It should be compatible to NUT.
What have we to do to integrate our UPS device into NUT as well as NAS devices now?  What are the steps?
Who can help us?
Who can do this?
What does it cost?
What could be the timeline for integration?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

With best regards from Warstein, Dieter
Dieter Brandt
R&D - Support
Tel.: +49 2902 763-594
Fax: +49 2902 763-1212
dieter.brandt at aegps.com<mailto:dieter.brandt at aegps.com>
[AEG Power Solutions]
AEG Power Solutions GmbH * Emil-Siepmann-Str. 32
59581 Warstein-Belecke * Germany * Tel.: +49 2902 763 0 * Fax: +49 2902 763 680
Alleinvertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Jeffrey Casper, Dietrich Ehrmanntraut * Sitz Warstein * Amtsgericht Arnsberg * HRB: 3619 * DE: 136639442
www.aegps.com<http://www.aegps.com/>
 P  Think of the environmental impact before printing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE. This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and contact the sender by return email. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by AEG Power Solutions or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.