[Nut-upsdev] Might be working

john hart jsamcr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 19:16:21 UTC 2015

Well, things might be working.  I have gotten the upsmon.conf set up so that when I unplugthe wall power I get a message.  Have not yet tested that I get a system shutdown.  That iscoming soon.
One more thing I would like to know, however, and that is this:  When I get a shutdown, I doNOT want the system to restart when wall power returns (AC power in Costa Rica can bekind of flaky).   If I did NOT set up any systemd service will I get the action as I want (ie norestart ), or do I need to do something more?
Thanks for all the help.
John
 "Science is organized common sense. Philosophy is organized piffle"
-attributed to Bertrand Russel