[Nut-upsdev] CyberPower SX650G no driver.

Raymond Day raymondday at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:00:56 UTC 2016

Wow thanks for all your help.

I unplug the power to the UPS and did the command "upsc serverups" to
see if the "battery.charge: 100" would go down. I watched some videos so
it's hard drive would spin up to use more power. After about a hour it
did go down to "battery.charge: 90" So it is working. Not sure if it
will turn off at 20% of battery that's what it looks like it says.

This Odroid-u2 uses very little power and I have two WD green 3TB drives
on it though USB.

I guess it could stay up about 8 hours from only going down 90% in about
a hour. Even more if the hard drives are in sleep mode.

I know with time that battery will degrade and it will not last as long
then.

Looks like this is working good. Thank you for the code to get it working.

As I typed this it went down to 84%. It was 90% about 5 min. ago so I
guess it will not last 8 hours. Looks like it goes down faster as time
goes by.

root at odroid-u2:~# upsc serverups
battery.charge: 84
battery.charge.low: 10
battery.charge.warning: 20
battery.mfr.date: CPS
battery.runtime: 5355
battery.runtime.low: 300
battery.type: PbAcid
battery.voltage: 8.7
battery.voltage.nominal: 12
device.mfr: CPS
device.model: SX650G
device.type: ups
driver.name: usbhid-ups
driver.parameter.pollfreq: 30
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.version: 2.6.4
driver.version.data: CyberPower HID 0.3
driver.version.internal: 0.37
input.transfer.high: 0
input.transfer.low: 0
input.voltage: 0.0
input.voltage.nominal: 120
output.voltage: 120.0
ups.beeper.status: enabled
ups.delay.shutdown: 20
ups.delay.start: 30
ups.load: 0
ups.mfr: CPS
ups.model: SX650G
ups.productid: 0501
ups.realpower.nominal: 375
ups.status: OB DISCHRG
ups.test.result: No test initiated
ups.timer.shutdown: -60
ups.timer.start: 0
ups.vendorid: 0764
root at odroid-u2:~#

Going to plug the power back in now.

It does work because plugging the power back in this part changed:

ups.status: OB DISCHRG

to:

ups.status: OL CHRG

Is there any way to get some of this info to show up in phpsysinfo ?

-Raymond Day