[Nut-upsdev] Proposed new documentation "Configuration Examples"

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Wed Jun 14 20:02:13 UTC 2017

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017, Charles Lepple wrote:

> To be honest, I am not sure that documenting these configurations will
> reduce the number of questions.

:-)

Hello Charles, I didn't expect such a miracle.  I hope only that it would
make it easier to answer.

Thanks for your comments; it is clear that I have more work to do.  I will
reply in detail when the text is more presentable.

Meanwhile, you were kind enough to include a link to my "NUT Setup with
openSUSE" on page http://networkupstools.org/documentation.html

At the next update, could you change the link to
http://rogerprice.org/NUT/NUT.html ? Note the extre "/NUT". This will help
me clean up my pages.  Thanks.

Roger