[Nut-upsdev] Adding drivers to NUT?

Gabriele TAORMINA gabriele.taormina at legrand.com
Wed Jul 11 14:50:15 BST 2018

Dear Daniele,

thanks a lot for your support, i have some things that are not so clear for me:

- I can send you the whole sources for our UPSs, do you need only Headers and C files or also other files (i suppose Driver list)?

- Seen that we had some problems with the Blazer driver (the battery voltage calculation were not correct for our UPSs) we copied it and modified a bit while changing the name, is this possible or it's  a problem for devs?

I red the Developer Guide, but due to my inexperience i'm a bit confused, sorry.

We have no problems to send you protocols of our UPSs.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Gabriele Taormina

UPS Strategic Business Unit

Field Application Engineer

Phone:     +39 0522/207046

Fax:           +39 0522/207005

Address:  Via Rodano 1 - Reggio Emilia - 42124 - Italy

Email:       gabriele.taormina at legrand.com<mailto:gabriele.taormina at legrand.com>

<mailto:gabriele.taormina at legrand.com>Website:  www.ups.legrand.com<http://www.ups.legrand.com/>

Website:  www.legrand.com<http://www.legrand.com/>

[1506322600142_legrand-vector-logo.png]