[Nut-upsdev] Driver for APC BH500INET

Ilya Pinaev cerbycsy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:37:01 BST 2019

Hi! For somebody having an interest, there is a driver for APC BH500INET. It uses neon library and based loosely on netxml-ups driver. It have a base
functionality and can not be used to set any ups parameters (althougth in theory it is possible). I use it for about two years and it causes no problems, so I
guess it can be used, on the other hand I already just vaguely can remember how it does work. I have attaching here sources and a patch against
drivers/Makefile.am to build it against version 2.7.4 of Network UPS Tools.