[Nut-upsdev] R: [HCL] <EPYC> <UPS> supported by <usbhid-ups -Cyber Power>

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Fri Jul 16 09:32:09 BST 2021

Hello Marika, Yes, those are the data values we need.  To put them in the
database, we will need them as text files.  This could be done with the commands
shown below which will produce 4 files: gtec.NEON.txt, gtec.QUANTUM.txt,
gtec.ION.txt and gtec.TETRYS.txt.

Could you run the commands and send us the four files?  Thanks, Roger

Using a NEON series UPS:

   echo G-Tec NEON > gtec.NEON.txt
   upsc <ups>  >> gtec.NEON.txt
   upsrw <ups>  >> gtec.NEON.txt