[Nut-upsdev] WG: Question regarding Mini UPS FX 5-12 Pro

Carsten Burkhardt c.burkhardt at b-c-s.de
Thu Feb 3 11:18:17 GMT 2022

Hello Fabian,

you got the wrong answer because of your question ;-)
NUT does not have its own protocol, but rather speaks the various
protocols of the manufacturers (blazer, belkin, mge, microdowell, riello
and so on) or generic protocols (SNMP or usbid-ups).
https://networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html

In my opinion it is very common, to communicate with the UPS Power
Device by HID-compliant-protocol:It
https://www.usb.org/sites/default/files/pdcv10.pdf
If you are interested in doing it yourself, you will find a lot of
information on the internet:
https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/abratchik/hid-compliant-ups-with-arduino-75198c

Beste Grüße von Halle (Saale) nach Hamburg
Carsten

Dipl. Ing.Carsten Burkhardt | c.burkhardt at b-c-s.de
bcs kommunikationslösungen
Harz 51 | 06108 Halle (Saale) | Germany
tel +49 345 29849-0 | fax +49 345 29849-22
www.b-c-s.de | www.halle.it | www.wivewa.de