[Nut-upsdev] Fwd: [networkupstools/nut] Hide 'Init SSL without certificate database' message for upsc (PR #1662)

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:30:24 BST 2022

So it sounds to me like we would rather keep the existing noisy behavior by
default? (Assuming clients in fact have/get a way to specify a certdb and
avoid the message validly?)

Would it be acceptable then to add a (non-default) CLI/envvar option to
hush this one message? Like "yes I'm shooting meself in da foot, don't keep
reminding"?

Looking a bit more in the code context, NSS is initialized anyway if
built-in, just without a (custom... hmm, should try system?) certdb.

Jim