[Nut-upsdev] Can we just import apcupsd code?

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:38:28 GMT 2023

> If you really want to support APC upses you would be far wiser to take
the reverse-engineered microlink code and write a nut driver for that.

I think I wrote something to that effect in the earlier posts, so nice to
hear someone else feels that way - more so, a member of that project! :)

The repo copy saved in NUT organization was more about ensuring that code
is available for wannabe porters who would make a real NUT driver covering
more APC devices (likely not myself - short on time, hardware and skill for
that).

Thanks,
Jim