[Nut-upsdev] Masterguard/Phoenixtec USB driver

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:57:04 GMT 2023

Thanks! Sorry I missed the patches in mailing list, PRs are much better and
easier to track :)

FWIE, regarding the detection of duplicate devices in general, a couple of
PRs were made recently - to use the common USB matcher in more standalone
drivers (further ones need more attention to fix), and to
`allow_duplicates` to monitor *something* if you don't care who is who and
cannot uniquely identify anyway.

Jim

Jim