[Nut-upsdev] Nut-upsdev Digest, Vol 206, Issue 5

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:40:18 BST 2023

Well, now that the `subdriver` option got added to `usbhid-ups` too, you
can at least try that (by building again the current master). See
command-line help for the subdrivers it would currently recognize, and copy
e.g. the first word as the matching option, e.g.:

    ./drivers/usbhid-ups -DDDDDD -d1 -s test -x port=auto -x vendorid=...
-x productid=... -x subdriver=...

and try to lockpick your way here.

On a side note, some long-awaited tinkering began on making an APC modbus
driver a reality, but so far it is in such early stages that it relies on
an unpublished version of the modbus library so is not trivial to even
build (or get packaged).

Jim