[Nut-upsuser] Maxxtro ups

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:51:57 UTC 2005

On 10/18/05, Flavio <FlavioGrossi at jumpy.it> wrote:
> for every port. This means i should modprobe the right module and there is a
> cypress_m8 usb to serial module in the kernel sources which seems the right
> one.
> When I load it, it should (according to kernel-docs) print to syslog the port
> used but it doesn't.

Depending on your syslog.conf settings, you may only see the message
in the output of dmesg.

Also, the kernel driver may not expect your values for the USB VID/PID
(vendor/product ID). What does 'lsusb -vvv' say for that device?
(Also, the contents of /proc/bus/usb/devices can be helpful)

--
- Charles Lepple