[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS v/s 650 variables.

Dio Brando diobrando at bmlabs.net
Tue Feb 7 19:57:35 UTC 2006

I'm using a custom cable based on 940-0024C scheme. The acpsmart driver
in debug mode get me this infos:

# /sbin/apcsmart -DDD /dev/ttyS1
Network UPS Tools (version 2.0.3) - APC Smart protocol driver
        Driver version 1.99.7, command table version 2.0
debug level is '3'
Attempting firmware lookup
Firmware: [62.J.I]
Not found in table - trying normal method
APC - Attempting to find command set
APC - Parsing out command set
protocol_verify: 0x33 [3] unrecognized
APC - UPS capabilities determined
Detected (null) [(null)] on /dev/ttyS1
update_info_all: starting
update_info_all: done
dstate_init: sock /var/run/nut/apcsmart-ttyS1 open on fd 5
update_info_normal: starting
update_info_normal: done
update_info_normal: starting
update_info_normal: done