[Nut-upsuser] NOTIFYCMD not running

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Thu Jan 18 04:53:36 CET 2007

I changed the line to:
NOTIFYCMD "logger 'upsmon: test running notify command'"

But my simulated powerfailure has the same results:

Jan 17 22:50:21 vmhost2 upsmon[6800]: UPS upsmasonville at localhost on battery
Jan 17 22:50:21 vmhost2 wall[7835]: wall: user nutmon broadcasted 1 lines
(40 chars)
Jan 17 22:50:21 vmhost2 logger: UPS upsmasonville at localhost on battery
Jan 17 22:50:51 vmhost2 upsmon[6800]: UPS upsmasonville at localhost on line
power
Jan 17 22:50:51 vmhost2 wall[7840]: wall: user nutmon broadcasted 1 lines
(43 chars)
Jan 17 22:50:51 vmhost2 logger: UPS upsmasonville at localhost on line power

Any ideas why the NOTIFYCMD is not running?

Thanks,
MD