[Nut-upsuser] Nut with Powercom iCute ICT-530U (USB)

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Jan 23 03:34:37 CET 2007

I don't know if it would be possible to write a driver for your UPS.
There is currently a project for getting a serial-over-usb megatec
protocol to work.

If you send the output of

newhidups -DD -u root -x explore -x vendorid=0d9f auto

, I might be able to tell you whether it resembles other devices that
we have seen. -- Peter