[Nut-upsuser] sweex 1000VA LB OB issue

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Jan 28 19:14:06 CET 2007

> I am sorry i have to give up this early but its already working with the
> mustec/megatec driver.

That's not giving up, you found the right driver. Can you list the output
of 'upsc' (see 'man upsc') to see what variables are supported and if the
output looks right to you? Preferably with the contents of 'ups.conf' too,
to see if any parameters need to be passed there?

> If your still interested in the serial logging output i will be glad to
> offer it to you.

We don't need the serial logging anymore now that you've found a suitable
driver. Apparently Sweex has switched over to yet another supplier (and
monitoring software) for the 1000VA model, again without changing
documentation (so that's lagging two versions behind now).

I can't say I'm surprised.

What we would like to know is as much information as possible on the
labeling on the UPS and the software that came with it (although I guess
there is not much more to tell about the latter) so that we can list this
in the compatibility list.

Best regards, Arjen