[Nut-upsuser] Additional server eralier shutdown condition

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:04:25 CET 2007

On 1/31/07, Vladimir I. Umnov <umnov at kirov.ertelecom.ru> wrote:
> Is it possible to shutdown earlier by certain conditions: by battery
> level and estimated by UPS runtime.
> In APCUPSD this done by config options "BATTERYLEVEL" "MINUTES".

As specified in the FAQ, see the man page for upssched.

> By what condition NUT shutdown server?

Based on the OB (on battery) and LB (low battery) signals of the UPS (AFAIK).

> How to disable UPS shutdown?

I'm assuming you're monitoring the UPS from a host not powered from
it.  See the upsmon man page about the monitor-only option (as
mentioned in the README).

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor