[Nut-upsuser] Multiple USVs (how to identify each one)

FORMER 03 | Baltasar Cevc baltasar.cevc at former03.de
Thu Jun 7 15:22:30 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

we have three MGE UPS'. I've read all the documents I've found, but
I haven't got the information I need.
All three of them being attached to the same machine I need a way to
identify which is wich (all three use the same driver). They power
different systems (two of them running windows so that I can't easily
setup a network-enabled software on two of them, as I've only seen
a NUT client for MS Windows).

Do you have any hints? Any document pointer or answer is appreciated.

Thanx,
Baltasar

--
Baltasar Cevc