[Nut-upsuser] Nut problems with Centos and Belkin UPS

Richard Chapman rchapman at aardvark.com.au
Tue Nov 27 08:36:50 UTC 2007

Hi Tomas

Thanks for the offer of the fixed udev rules. Please do send - with any
instructions I might need to install it. I'll let you know how it goes.
It appears that my email address is published on this thread anyway.

BTW: You may have followed this thread from when I was trying to get it
going on the serial port - and that wasn't working either. Out of
interest - I checked the permissions on the serial port ttys0 - and they
did appear to be set as you said the USB port should. I assume that
means the serial port problem I had was something different. I probably
should try launching the serial driver (BelkinUnv) in debug mode to see
if I can find out what the problem is there. If I find anything - I will
also let you know.

Best regards and many thanks.

Richard.