[Nut-upsuser] upsmon lost states?

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Oct 5 07:24:44 UTC 2007

> i use nut with mge comet ex 7 rt (mge-shut driver).

The mge-shut driver is no longer being actively maintained and has been
replaced by the newmge-shut driver. If you're using nut-2.2.0 or newer,
please make the switch.

> Is ist possible, that upsmon loses states?
>
> I obtain onbatt and online messages every time, but sometimes there are no
> lowbatt and/or shutdown messages.

What kind of messages? Please post the exact messages you're receiving. It
may be due to the settings in upsmon.conf, but it is impossible to
conclusively tell what's happening without more detailed information.

Also, when asking for help it is vital to post some details about the
version you're using and the system it is running on.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands