[Nut-upsuser] Unitek Self Protek Mistral 1000ipF

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Dec 1 12:10:24 UTC 2008

Citeren Mathieu Henry <mthhenry3 at gmail.com>:

> just try the Unitek Self Protek Mistral 1000ipF with nut and I doesn't work.
> How can I correctly configure it (if the driver support it).

Which device? Please post the output of 'lsusb' and indicate which
device you think is your UPS. Don't add '-v' or '-vv', it almost
certainly won't provide any additional info (unless this is a HID PDC
device, in which case we have better ways to debug this through NUT
tools).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list