[Nut-upsuser] MGE Ellipse Max 1100 configuration question

Chris Cohen kildau-ml at gmx.de
Thu May 22 11:46:34 UTC 2008

I spent half the night getting this to work... and only got a little
further. The only difference I found is:

On my Desktop with psp installed, but not running:
mrkofee at daisy:~$ sudo /lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a mgeups
Network UPS Tools: 0.29 USB communication driver - core 0.32 (2.2.1-)

Using subdriver: MGE HID 1.01

On my Server without psp but exactly the same configuration in /e/n/:
mrkofee at fry:~$ sudo /lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a mgeups
Network UPS Tools: 0.29 USB communication driver - core 0.32 (2.2.1-)

No matching HID UPS found

Is there anything else I can do? The UPS would be pretty useless without
the ability to shut my server down during a blackout.