[Nut-upsuser] tripplite_usb/nut-2.2.1: Driver not connected.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:45:09 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Forest Bond <forest at alittletooquiet.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 02:01:39PM -0400, Charles Lepple wrote:
>> Arjen pointed out what is the most likely cause of the segfault (our
>> reconnection code has changed a bit since the driver was first
>> written), but the problem is that I won't have time to work on that
>> for a week or so.
>
> Would it behoove me to downgrade nut?

Hi Forest,

I'm not sure that downgrading would help - the reconnection changes
were made a long time ago, and just haven't been well-tested.

Can you send the output of upsc when the driver is working, or does it
not get that far? (You may omit unit-specific things such as the
serial number if you prefer.) The two important things I am looking
for are the protocol number and the model.

thanks,

--
- Charles Lepple